Apple's Q4 2017 earnings call was today, and the company continues to soar, briefly touching the $900 billion market cap level after the close of trading today. It was good news all around!
- Revenues and EPS beat the company's guidance and the street's estimates
- While the iPhone still accounts for more than half of the company's revenues, the oldest member of the family -- the Mac line -- generated 14% of revenues
- iPad sales have stopped their slide, primarily thanks to enterprise embracing the device as a laptop alternative
- Guidance for Q1 2018 (ending December 31, 2017) is bullish, based on forecasted sales of iPhone X
- We talk about Qualcomm's latest lawsuit against Apple