On today's AWT News Update podcast:
- A new Swedish "hypercar" will support Apple's CarPlay, if you have $1.89 million to buy one of the vehicles
- Dr. Buzz Aldrin may have walked on the moon and taken a sub to the resting place of the Titanic, but he can't get a new app through the App Store approval process
- Apple and three other companies agree to pay a $415 million settlement in an anti-poaching lawsuit
- Gartner says Apple was the number one seller of smartphones in the 4th quarter of 2014
- Apple will be using the "soft sell" to sell the Watch at Apple Stores
Listen to the AWT News Update every weekday for a quick overview of stories we may not have published on the blog.