Friday the 13th landed on a Tuesday this month. Fortunately, we're lucky in that there was a lot of Apple news today, so things aren't all bad...
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 won't be supported on macOS High Sierra at all, and the 2016 version will need an update as well
- Sony announced a new brand -- PlayLink -- at E3 today that is made up of games that support cross-platform play between PS4 and iOS devices
- Ever wondered what a fully loaded iMac Pro would put you back? ZDNet did the numbers, and they are as bad as you'd expect...
- Third betas of the most recent operating systems have been released to developers
- A new book about the development of the iPhone will arrive on June 20, just in time for celebrating the 10th anniversary of the iPhone on June 29, 2007
AWT is sponsored this week by Letter Opener, powerful macOS and iOS software for opening those winmail.dat, MSG, and XPS files from Windows PC users. Check it out online at winmail.help.