In the news today:
- The Apple Watch gets a 12-page ad in Vogue Magazine's March issue
- Fueled by the Podcasts app in iOS 8... and Serial... AdAge finds that podcast consumption grew by 18% between spring and fall of 2014
- Apple will be adding GasBuddy.com and GreatSchools.com as new data providers for Apple Maps
- A movie debuting on Friday gets the distinction of being the first Hollywood film edited using Final Cut Pro X
- Apple CEO Tim Cook and Hardware Technologies VP Johny Srugi visit Israel
Listen to the AWT News Update every week day for a quick overview of stories we may not have published on the blog.