Today's Apple news covers transit, hiding apps, Google Chrome, beta versions of Apple operating systems, and Foxconn. Who says we don't get around?
- Apple Maps adds Montreal transit instructions, and Steve provides a tip for those who are still waiting for transit instructions for their city...
- Code in a new beta seems to show that Apple may make it possible to remove or hide those built-in apps you're not fond of
- Chrome appears to be close to supporting OS X native push notifications
- A bunch of new developer betas have just been pushed out by Apple
- Foxconn may have purchased Sharp just to make AMOLED displays for future iPhones