A quiet day in the world of Apple, but enough to generate a four-minute long AWT News Update!
- The Wall Street Journal reports that Apple Watch Taptic Engines made by AAC Technologies failed reliability tests, forcing Apple to destroy early Watches and move to another supplier
- More Flyover locations are available in Apple Maps
- Time Warner CEO thinks Apple will be launching a streaming TV product
- VoiceOver celebrated a decade of helping the blind and visually impaired yesterday
- Netflix is adding more audio description tracks to TV seasons and films in its library